A Los Angeles court last week ordered Lindsay Lohan to spend two days working in a morgue as part of her community service for drunken driving and possession of cocaine. The program is designed to show her graphic evidence of the consequences of drinking and driving. “She’s gonna see bodies,” said Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter. Lohan will also spend several hours at a hospital emergency room.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
Subscribe to the Week