A Los Angeles court last week ordered Lindsay Lohan to spend two days working in a morgue as part of her community service for drunken driving and possession of cocaine. The program is designed to show her graphic evidence of the consequences of drinking and driving. “She’s gonna see bodies,” said Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter. Lohan will also spend several hours at a hospital emergency room.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
Subscribe to the Week