A Los Angeles court last week ordered Lindsay Lohan to spend two days working in a morgue as part of her community service for drunken driving and possession of cocaine. The program is designed to show her graphic evidence of the consequences of drinking and driving. “She’s gonna see bodies,” said Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter. Lohan will also spend several hours at a hospital emergency room.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Pope Francis' American problem
Subscribe to the Week