A Los Angeles court last week ordered Lindsay Lohan to spend two days working in a morgue as part of her community service for drunken driving and possession of cocaine. The program is designed to show her graphic evidence of the consequences of drinking and driving. “She’s gonna see bodies,” said Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter. Lohan will also spend several hours at a hospital emergency room.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week