The Bottom Line
Belgian brewer InBev, the worldâ€™s second largest beer producer by volume, is in merger talks with Anheuser-Busch, according to the Belgian magazine Trends.
Belgian brewer InBev, the world’s second largest beer producer by volume, is in merger talks with Anheuser-Busch, according to the Belgian magazine Trends. InBev, which makes Stella Artois and Beck’s, lost its top ranking to SABMiller last year. (Reuters)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
Subscribe to the Week