The Bottom Line
Belgian brewer InBev, the worldâ€™s second largest beer producer by volume, is in merger talks with Anheuser-Busch, according to the Belgian magazine Trends.
Belgian brewer InBev, the world’s second largest beer producer by volume, is in merger talks with Anheuser-Busch, according to the Belgian magazine Trends. InBev, which makes Stella Artois and Beck’s, lost its top ranking to SABMiller last year. (Reuters)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week