The Bottom Line
Belgian brewer InBev, the worldâ€™s second largest beer producer by volume, is in merger talks with Anheuser-Busch, according to the Belgian magazine Trends.
Belgian brewer InBev, the world’s second largest beer producer by volume, is in merger talks with Anheuser-Busch, according to the Belgian magazine Trends. InBev, which makes Stella Artois and Beck’s, lost its top ranking to SABMiller last year. (Reuters)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
Subscribe to the Week