Sylvester Stallone has no regrets about injecting human growth hormone to prepare for his latest performance as Rambo. “HGH is nothing,” the actor told Time. “Everyone over 40 years old should investigate it, because it increases the quality of your life. Mark my words. In 10 years, it will be over-the-counter.” Stallone was fined $10,000 for bringing the legal substance into Australia without a permit last May.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week