The Bottom Line
Motorola and Canadaâ€™s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Motorola and Canada’s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported. The combined business would have annual sales of about $10 billion. The talks are separate from Motorola’s possible sale of its mobile handset unit. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week