The Bottom Line
Motorola and Canadaâ€™s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Motorola and Canada’s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported. The combined business would have annual sales of about $10 billion. The talks are separate from Motorola’s possible sale of its mobile handset unit. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week