The Bottom Line
Motorola and Canadaâ€™s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Motorola and Canada’s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported. The combined business would have annual sales of about $10 billion. The talks are separate from Motorola’s possible sale of its mobile handset unit. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
Subscribe to the Week