The Bottom Line
Motorola and Canadaâ€™s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Motorola and Canada’s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported. The combined business would have annual sales of about $10 billion. The talks are separate from Motorola’s possible sale of its mobile handset unit. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- The militarization of America’s police
- How to flirt, according to science
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
Subscribe to the Week