The Bottom Line
Motorola and Canadaâ€™s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Motorola and Canada’s Nortel Networks are in talks to merge their wireless-infrastructure businesses, The Wall Street Journal reported. The combined business would have annual sales of about $10 billion. The talks are separate from Motorola’s possible sale of its mobile handset unit. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
Subscribe to the Week