t must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Paris Hilton is “smitten” with a pizza-delivery boy, says the London Sun. The 26-year-old hotel heiress has been engaged to a string of millionaire playboys, including back-to-back Greek shipping heirs, but has now fallen for Alex Vaggo, 20, a hunky Swedish tourist she met in a club. Prior to meeting Hilton, Vaggo had been delivering pizzas to fund his stay in Los Angeles. “I always knew he’d do something extraordinary with his life,” said Vaggo’s mother, Cecilia, reached at home in Gothenburg.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week