t must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Paris Hilton is “smitten” with a pizza-delivery boy, says the London Sun. The 26-year-old hotel heiress has been engaged to a string of millionaire playboys, including back-to-back Greek shipping heirs, but has now fallen for Alex Vaggo, 20, a hunky Swedish tourist she met in a club. Prior to meeting Hilton, Vaggo had been delivering pizzas to fund his stay in Los Angeles. “I always knew he’d do something extraordinary with his life,” said Vaggo’s mother, Cecilia, reached at home in Gothenburg.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week