It must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Paris Hilton is “smitten” with a pizza-delivery boy, says the London Sun. The 26-year-old hotel heiress has been engaged to a string of millionaire playboys, including back-to-back Greek shipping heirs, but has now fallen for Alex Vaggo, 20, a hunky Swedish tourist she met in a club. Prior to meeting Hilton, Vaggo had been delivering pizzas to fund his stay in Los Angeles. “I always knew he’d do something extraordinary with his life,” said Vaggo’s mother, Cecilia, reached at home in Gothenburg.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Happy Thanksgiving! 7 holiday-themed editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week