It must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Paris Hilton is “smitten” with a pizza-delivery boy, says the London Sun. The 26-year-old hotel heiress has been engaged to a string of millionaire playboys, including back-to-back Greek shipping heirs, but has now fallen for Alex Vaggo, 20, a hunky Swedish tourist she met in a club. Prior to meeting Hilton, Vaggo had been delivering pizzas to fund his stay in Los Angeles. “I always knew he’d do something extraordinary with his life,” said Vaggo’s mother, Cecilia, reached at home in Gothenburg.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to make corn dogs
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week