It must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Paris Hilton is “smitten” with a pizza-delivery boy, says the London Sun. The 26-year-old hotel heiress has been engaged to a string of millionaire playboys, including back-to-back Greek shipping heirs, but has now fallen for Alex Vaggo, 20, a hunky Swedish tourist she met in a club. Prior to meeting Hilton, Vaggo had been delivering pizzas to fund his stay in Los Angeles. “I always knew he’d do something extraordinary with his life,” said Vaggo’s mother, Cecilia, reached at home in Gothenburg.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Are hedge funds doomed?
- 11 surprisingly apt lessons from Machiavelli's The Prince
Subscribe to the Week