Lindsay Lohan has found herself in the middle of the divorce between British rocker Tony Allen and his heiress wife, Stephanie Allen. During their rehab at Cirque Lodge Clinic in Utah, Lohan and the 39-year-old frontman for the band Dead Stays Alive “hooked up” in a bathroom, says the London Daily Mirror. Stephanie Allen has filed for divorce, citing adultery, but did not mention the starlet by name. In an interview, Tony Allen said he and Lohan are merely “great friends” who share an interest in music. But the Daily Mirror quotes him as telling friends, “Come on, it’s Lindsay Lohan. Hell, yes! Wouldn’t you?”
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The executioners' lament
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
Subscribe to the Week