Lindsay Lohan has found herself in the middle of the divorce between British rocker Tony Allen and his heiress wife, Stephanie Allen. During their rehab at Cirque Lodge Clinic in Utah, Lohan and the 39-year-old frontman for the band Dead Stays Alive “hooked up” in a bathroom, says the London Daily Mirror. Stephanie Allen has filed for divorce, citing adultery, but did not mention the starlet by name. In an interview, Tony Allen said he and Lohan are merely “great friends” who share an interest in music. But the Daily Mirror quotes him as telling friends, “Come on, it’s Lindsay Lohan. Hell, yes! Wouldn’t you?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week