Lindsay Lohan has found herself in the middle of the divorce between British rocker Tony Allen and his heiress wife, Stephanie Allen. During their rehab at Cirque Lodge Clinic in Utah, Lohan and the 39-year-old frontman for the band Dead Stays Alive “hooked up” in a bathroom, says the London Daily Mirror. Stephanie Allen has filed for divorce, citing adultery, but did not mention the starlet by name. In an interview, Tony Allen said he and Lohan are merely “great friends” who share an interest in music. But the Daily Mirror quotes him as telling friends, “Come on, it’s Lindsay Lohan. Hell, yes! Wouldn’t you?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
Subscribe to the Week