Lindsay Lohan has found herself in the middle of the divorce between British rocker Tony Allen and his heiress wife, Stephanie Allen. During their rehab at Cirque Lodge Clinic in Utah, Lohan and the 39-year-old frontman for the band Dead Stays Alive “hooked up” in a bathroom, says the London Daily Mirror. Stephanie Allen has filed for divorce, citing adultery, but did not mention the starlet by name. In an interview, Tony Allen said he and Lohan are merely “great friends” who share an interest in music. But the Daily Mirror quotes him as telling friends, “Come on, it’s Lindsay Lohan. Hell, yes! Wouldn’t you?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week