Lindsay Lohan has found herself in the middle of the divorce between British rocker Tony Allen and his heiress wife, Stephanie Allen. During their rehab at Cirque Lodge Clinic in Utah, Lohan and the 39-year-old frontman for the band Dead Stays Alive “hooked up” in a bathroom, says the London Daily Mirror. Stephanie Allen has filed for divorce, citing adultery, but did not mention the starlet by name. In an interview, Tony Allen said he and Lohan are merely “great friends” who share an interest in music. But the Daily Mirror quotes him as telling friends, “Come on, it’s Lindsay Lohan. Hell, yes! Wouldn’t you?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week