irsten Dunst has checked into rehab, says Star magazine. The 25-year-old Spider-Man star made the decision to enter the exclusive Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah after a week of partying at the Sundance Film Festival. “She’s not doing well,” says a source close to the actress. “She has been partying hard for a while and I’m sure the Heath Ledger thing put people over the edge.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
Subscribe to the Week