irsten Dunst has checked into rehab, says Star magazine. The 25-year-old Spider-Man star made the decision to enter the exclusive Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah after a week of partying at the Sundance Film Festival. “She’s not doing well,” says a source close to the actress. “She has been partying hard for a while and I’m sure the Heath Ledger thing put people over the edge.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
Subscribe to the Week