The Bottom Line
Japan Airlines, one of Boeingâ€™s most loyal customers, is reportedly looking to buy mid-sized jets from Boeing rival Airbus . . .
Japan Airlines, one of Boeing’s most loyal customers, is reportedly looking to buy mid-sized jets from Boeing rival Airbus, amid extended delays in the rollout of Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner. Japan Airlines had planned to buy 55 of the 787s, and no comparable Airbus jets, but the delays convinced the airline to diversify suppliers. (Reuters)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week