The Bottom Line
Japan Airlines, one of Boeingâ€™s most loyal customers, is reportedly looking to buy mid-sized jets from Boeing rival Airbus . . .
Japan Airlines, one of Boeing’s most loyal customers, is reportedly looking to buy mid-sized jets from Boeing rival Airbus, amid extended delays in the rollout of Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner. Japan Airlines had planned to buy 55 of the 787s, and no comparable Airbus jets, but the delays convinced the airline to diversify suppliers. (Reuters)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week