The Bottom Line
Japan Airlines, one of Boeingâ€™s most loyal customers, is reportedly looking to buy mid-sized jets from Boeing rival Airbus . . .
Japan Airlines, one of Boeing’s most loyal customers, is reportedly looking to buy mid-sized jets from Boeing rival Airbus, amid extended delays in the rollout of Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner. Japan Airlines had planned to buy 55 of the 787s, and no comparable Airbus jets, but the delays convinced the airline to diversify suppliers. (Reuters)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week