t must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has written to Britney Spears’ parents urging them to keep their daughter away from meat and dairy products. “We have heard that Britney asked for ice cream while she was in hospital,” PETA president Ingrid Newkirk wrote to Jamie and Lynne Spears. “There could, in fact, be a connection between her diet and her mental health problems.” Newkirk went on to cite “numerous reports” linking bipolar disorder to “hidden dairy sensitivities,” and schizophrenia to parasites found in undercooked meat.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week