The Bottom Line
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reportsâ€™ annual rankings.
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reports’ annual rankings. This is the second consecutive year that Honda took top honors. Honda scored 78 out of 100 on Consumer Reports’ various tests, followed by Toyota, at 75, and then BMW, Mazda, Nissan, and Volkswagen. “Honda earned the top score because it builds cars that are well-rounded, have excellent reliability, and perform very well,” the magazine said. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week