The Bottom Line
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reportsâ€™ annual rankings.
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reports’ annual rankings. This is the second consecutive year that Honda took top honors. Honda scored 78 out of 100 on Consumer Reports’ various tests, followed by Toyota, at 75, and then BMW, Mazda, Nissan, and Volkswagen. “Honda earned the top score because it builds cars that are well-rounded, have excellent reliability, and perform very well,” the magazine said. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Americans agree with Dick Cheney on torture
Subscribe to the Week