The Bottom Line
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reportsâ€™ annual rankings.
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reports’ annual rankings. This is the second consecutive year that Honda took top honors. Honda scored 78 out of 100 on Consumer Reports’ various tests, followed by Toyota, at 75, and then BMW, Mazda, Nissan, and Volkswagen. “Honda earned the top score because it builds cars that are well-rounded, have excellent reliability, and perform very well,” the magazine said. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week