The Bottom Line
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reportsâ€™ annual rankings.
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reports’ annual rankings. This is the second consecutive year that Honda took top honors. Honda scored 78 out of 100 on Consumer Reports’ various tests, followed by Toyota, at 75, and then BMW, Mazda, Nissan, and Volkswagen. “Honda earned the top score because it builds cars that are well-rounded, have excellent reliability, and perform very well,” the magazine said. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week