The Bottom Line
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reportsâ€™ annual rankings.
Honda makes the best car you can buy in the U.S., according to Consumer Reports’ annual rankings. This is the second consecutive year that Honda took top honors. Honda scored 78 out of 100 on Consumer Reports’ various tests, followed by Toyota, at 75, and then BMW, Mazda, Nissan, and Volkswagen. “Honda earned the top score because it builds cars that are well-rounded, have excellent reliability, and perform very well,” the magazine said. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week