The bottom line
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries decided to keep oil output unchanged, despite record oil prices . . .
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries decided to keep oil output unchanged, despite record oil prices. The oil cartel said the global oil market is well supplied, and that the recent run-up in prices is due to the weak dollar and speculative investing. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- America's love-hate relationship with porn
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
Subscribe to the Week