The bottom line
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries decided to keep oil output unchanged, despite record oil prices . . .
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries decided to keep oil output unchanged, despite record oil prices. The oil cartel said the global oil market is well supplied, and that the recent run-up in prices is due to the weak dollar and speculative investing. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- Why I give money to homeless people
- Hillary Clinton may be a bad campaigner. But she'll probably win anyway.
Subscribe to the Week