The bottom line
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries decided to keep oil output unchanged, despite record oil prices . . .
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries decided to keep oil output unchanged, despite record oil prices. The oil cartel said the global oil market is well supplied, and that the recent run-up in prices is due to the weak dollar and speculative investing. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty-bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week