Why the Andes truce is fragile
Fear of war in the Andes lifted after Venezuela, Colombia, and Ecuador reached a diplomatic understanding, said Jonathan Wheatley in a Financial Times blog, but "there is every chance that tensions will re-emerge soon." Colombia's strike against
Fear of war in the Andes lifted over the weekend after leaders in Venezuela, Colombia, and Ecuador reached a diplomatic truce. Colombian President
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- What if The Purge was real?
Subscribe to the Week