The bottom line
Hulu, the online TV and movie site launched by NBC Universal and News Corp., is opening to the general public Wednesday . . .
Hulu, the online TV and movie site launched by NBC Universal and News Corp., is opening to the general public Wednesday. The service offers more than 250 TV series and about 100 feature-length films for free viewing. The ad-supported content will also be available through partner sites such as AOL, Yahoo!, and MSN. More than half of Americans watch online video at least once a month. (Los Angeles Times, free registration)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week