The bottom line
Hulu, the online TV and movie site launched by NBC Universal and News Corp., is opening to the general public Wednesday . . .
Hulu, the online TV and movie site launched by NBC Universal and News Corp., is opening to the general public Wednesday. The service offers more than 250 TV series and about 100 feature-length films for free viewing. The ad-supported content will also be available through partner sites such as AOL, Yahoo!, and MSN. More than half of Americans watch online video at least once a month. (Los Angeles Times, free registration)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Halbig and the conservative war on ObamaCare will fail
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week