The bottom line
India’s Tata Motors Ltd. has reportedly signed a $3 billion loan agreement with Citigroup and JPMorgan to help it buy British luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover . . .
India’s Tata Motors Ltd. has reportedly signed a $3 billion loan agreement with Citigroup and JPMorgan to help the automaker buy British luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford. “It is signed, but it’s still at an early process,” an unidentified source told Reuters. The Tata-Ford deal is expected to be completed by the end of March. (Reuters)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week