Three nights in South Beach
Orbitz’s 7-Day Spring Sale allows customers to save an extra $50 when booking online, in addition to a 30 percent discount for three nights at the Royal Palm South Beach in Miami, starting at $346.90. Book by June 15.
Caribbean Spring Break
Travelzoo’s Spring Break packages include a seven-night Punta Cana vacation in the Dominican Republic, including airfare, starting at $799; or an “Explore Panama” package with a six-night hotel stay, plus airfare, starting at $878. Purchase by March 31. Contact: Travelzoo.com
Following the sun
Crystal Cruises has discounted its 13-night Follow the Sun cruise aboard the Crystal Symphony from Miami to Los Angeles. It’s now $2,995 per person based on double occupancy (down from $5,990), plus $345 port charges. Departs Nov. 10. Contact: Crystalcruises.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week