The “kidney-shaped” exercise seat is so easy to inflate and comfortable that you can’t make excuses. It’s actually an entire exercise system that provides a total body workout and helps relieve back pain.
Price: $50 Contact: Bean.com
Source: Good Housekeeping
Stretch Casual gloves
Isotoner’s signature spandex and stretch fleece “make these two-tone gloves fit beautifully” while keeping hands dry. Pairs come in colors from Oyster to Apple Green.
Price: $30 Contact: Totes-isotoner.com
Source: O magazine
The collaboration between Nike and Apple continues with this watch, which controls your iPod’s music and also “triggers audible progress reports” based on sensors in your shoes. The wristband initially appears opaque and only turns black once the “LED readout” is on.
Price: $79 Contact: Nike.com/nikeplus
This running jacket “makes it easy to take on the road.” Resistant to water and wind, it weighs a mere 3.2 ounces, providing both “packability and portability.”
Price: $70 Contact: Pearlizumi.com
Source: Men’s Journal
Cardio Time Elliptical
Designed by an Italian fitness company, this elliptical machine puts your gym’s machines to shame. All units from this collection wirelessly monitor your workout and feature “touch screens, AV inputs, and software for playing MP3 files.”
Price: $11,800 Contact: www.Fassisport.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week