The “kidney-shaped” exercise seat is so easy to inflate and comfortable that you can’t make excuses. It’s actually an entire exercise system that provides a total body workout and helps relieve back pain.
Price: $50 Contact: Bean.com
Source: Good Housekeeping
Stretch Casual gloves
Isotoner’s signature spandex and stretch fleece “make these two-tone gloves fit beautifully” while keeping hands dry. Pairs come in colors from Oyster to Apple Green.
Price: $30 Contact: Totes-isotoner.com
Source: O magazine
The collaboration between Nike and Apple continues with this watch, which controls your iPod’s music and also “triggers audible progress reports” based on sensors in your shoes. The wristband initially appears opaque and only turns black once the “LED readout” is on.
Price: $79 Contact: Nike.com/nikeplus
This running jacket “makes it easy to take on the road.” Resistant to water and wind, it weighs a mere 3.2 ounces, providing both “packability and portability.”
Price: $70 Contact: Pearlizumi.com
Source: Men’s Journal
Cardio Time Elliptical
Designed by an Italian fitness company, this elliptical machine puts your gym’s machines to shame. All units from this collection wirelessly monitor your workout and feature “touch screens, AV inputs, and software for playing MP3 files.”
Price: $11,800 Contact: www.Fassisport.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Is the Republican Party in danger of dying out?
Subscribe to the Week