The Bottom Line
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts . . .
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts, calling the $26-a-share offer “inadequate in multiple respects.” Take-Two said it wil reassess its options after it releases “Grand Theft Auto IV” at the end of April. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 simple steps for making millions on a crappy horror movie
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
Subscribe to the Week