The Bottom Line
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts . . .
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts, calling the $26-a-share offer “inadequate in multiple respects.” Take-Two said it wil reassess its options after it releases “Grand Theft Auto IV” at the end of April. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
Subscribe to the Week