The Bottom Line
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts . . .
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts, calling the $26-a-share offer “inadequate in multiple respects.” Take-Two said it wil reassess its options after it releases “Grand Theft Auto IV” at the end of April. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week