The Bottom Line
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts . . .
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts, calling the $26-a-share offer “inadequate in multiple respects.” Take-Two said it wil reassess its options after it releases “Grand Theft Auto IV” at the end of April. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week