The Bottom Line
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts . . .
Video game maker Take-Two Interactive rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by larger rival Electronic Arts, calling the $26-a-share offer “inadequate in multiple respects.” Take-Two said it wil reassess its options after it releases “Grand Theft Auto IV” at the end of April. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week