The Bottom Line
Clear Channel Communications said it won a ruling from a Texas judge that could help it force six banks to fund the radio operatorâ€™s buyout by two private equity firms . . .
Clear Channel Communications said it won a ruling from a Texas judge that could help it force six banks to fund the radio operator’s buyout by two private equity firms, Bain Capital Partners and Thomas H. Lee Partners. The banks had committed $22 billion in financing, and the judge said backing out would cause Clear Channel irreparable harm, the company said. (Reuters)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- 5 deliciously creative oats recipes
Subscribe to the Week