Ashley Alexendra Dupre, the call girl allegedly hired by former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer for $1,000 an hour, stands to make even more money now that she’s famous. Two songs she posted on her MySpace page are being played on New York radio and have been downloaded several hundred thousand times for 98 cents apiece. Hustler’s Larry Flynt has offered her a million to pose nude, and the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a Nevada Brothel, offered her a signing bonus of $250,000. Ranch owner Dennis Hof also offered Spitzer a free lifetime pass. “He won’t have to hide his payments,” said Hof.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week