Ashley Alexendra Dupre, the call girl allegedly hired by former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer for $1,000 an hour, stands to make even more money now that she’s famous. Two songs she posted on her MySpace page are being played on New York radio and have been downloaded several hundred thousand times for 98 cents apiece. Hustler’s Larry Flynt has offered her a million to pose nude, and the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a Nevada Brothel, offered her a signing bonus of $250,000. Ranch owner Dennis Hof also offered Spitzer a free lifetime pass. “He won’t have to hide his payments,” said Hof.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
Subscribe to the Week