BAD DAY FOR: New beginnings, after British Airways had to cancel about a fifth of the flights at its new Terminal 5 in London’s Heathrow airport, in the second day of the terminal’s chaotic opening. The $8.6 billion-terminal, which took 20 years to plan and build, is supposed to ease British Airways’ crowding and baggage-handling complaints. (Bloomberg)
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week