The Bottom Line
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADSâ€™s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft.
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADS’s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft. The announcement follows an 18-month investigation. (MarketWatch) “This comes at a bad time,” said Jean Bruneau at Societe Generale SA in Paris. “We were under the impression that the worst was over for EADS.” (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week