The Bottom Line
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADSâ€™s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft.
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADS’s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft. The announcement follows an 18-month investigation. (MarketWatch) “This comes at a bad time,” said Jean Bruneau at Societe Generale SA in Paris. “We were under the impression that the worst was over for EADS.” (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week