The Bottom Line
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADSâ€™s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft.
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADS’s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft. The announcement follows an 18-month investigation. (MarketWatch) “This comes at a bad time,” said Jean Bruneau at Societe Generale SA in Paris. “We were under the impression that the worst was over for EADS.” (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 10 secrets of the Vatican exposed
Subscribe to the Week