The Bottom Line
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADSâ€™s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft.
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADS’s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft. The announcement follows an 18-month investigation. (MarketWatch) “This comes at a bad time,” said Jean Bruneau at Societe Generale SA in Paris. “We were under the impression that the worst was over for EADS.” (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
Subscribe to the Week