The Bottom Line
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADSâ€™s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft.
French regulators said they will bring insider trading charges against unidentified individuals related to European aerospace giant EADS’s delayed rollout of the Airbus A380 aircraft. The announcement follows an 18-month investigation. (MarketWatch) “This comes at a bad time,” said Jean Bruneau at Societe Generale SA in Paris. “We were under the impression that the worst was over for EADS.” (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
Subscribe to the Week