Winona Ryder was caught shoplifting makeup from a Hollywood drugstore last week, said The National Enquirer. The actress, who was convicted of stealing clothes from Saks Fifth Avenue in 2002, was stopped by a security guard after setting off an alarm. “We took the unpaid items back, and she left the store,” an employee told the tabloid.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- The case for killing law school
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
Subscribe to the Week