Winona Ryder was caught shoplifting makeup from a Hollywood drugstore last week, said The National Enquirer. The actress, who was convicted of stealing clothes from Saks Fifth Avenue in 2002, was stopped by a security guard after setting off an alarm. “We took the unpaid items back, and she left the store,” an employee told the tabloid.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- What Pope John Paul II could have learned from Sinead O'Connor
Subscribe to the Week