The Bottom Line
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said Sunday.
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said yesterday. Newark, N.J., had the lowest average, $3.03, while San Francisco drivers paid the highest average price, at $3.72 a gallon. (CNN.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week