The Bottom Line
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said Sunday.
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said yesterday. Newark, N.J., had the lowest average, $3.03, while San Francisco drivers paid the highest average price, at $3.72 a gallon. (CNN.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
- In defense of Obama's golfing
Subscribe to the Week