The Bottom Line
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said Sunday.
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said yesterday. Newark, N.J., had the lowest average, $3.03, while San Francisco drivers paid the highest average price, at $3.72 a gallon. (CNN.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
Subscribe to the Week