The Bottom Line
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said Sunday.
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said yesterday. Newark, N.J., had the lowest average, $3.03, while San Francisco drivers paid the highest average price, at $3.72 a gallon. (CNN.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
Subscribe to the Week