The Bottom Line
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said Sunday.
Gas prices hit another record high last week, reaching a national average of $3.32 a gallon, the Lundberg Survey said yesterday. Newark, N.J., had the lowest average, $3.03, while San Francisco drivers paid the highest average price, at $3.72 a gallon. (CNN.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week