BAD DAY FOR: Golden-years fears, after a new survey found that only 18 percent of workers polled were very confident about having enough money for a comfortable retirement, down from 27 percent last year. “If there is a silver lining, it’s that Americans finally may be waking up to the realities of being able to afford retirement,” said Dallas Salisbury of the Employee Benefit Research Institute, which conducted the survey. (CNNMoney.com)
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week