The Bottom Line
Motorola named former AT&T chief executive David Dorman as its new non-executive chairman, replacing outgoing chairman Ed Zander.
Motorola named former AT&T chief executive David Dorman as its new non-executive chairman, replacing outgoing chairman Ed Zander. Dorman, 54, has been on Motorola’s board since 2006. The announcement comes two days after Motorola settled a proxy battle with activist shareholder Carl Icahn. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- What these custom, 3D-printed earphones say about the future of consumer technology
- Immigration, charity, and conservatives' unholy assault on Glenn Beck
Subscribe to the Week