The Bottom Line
Motorola named former AT&T chief executive David Dorman as its new non-executive chairman, replacing outgoing chairman Ed Zander.
Motorola named former AT&T chief executive David Dorman as its new non-executive chairman, replacing outgoing chairman Ed Zander. Dorman, 54, has been on Motorola’s board since 2006. The announcement comes two days after Motorola settled a proxy battle with activist shareholder Carl Icahn. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week