The Bottom Line
Motorola named former AT&T chief executive David Dorman as its new non-executive chairman, replacing outgoing chairman Ed Zander.
Motorola named former AT&T chief executive David Dorman as its new non-executive chairman, replacing outgoing chairman Ed Zander. Dorman, 54, has been on Motorola’s board since 2006. The announcement comes two days after Motorola settled a proxy battle with activist shareholder Carl Icahn. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why insects are the future of food
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be charismatic, according to science
Subscribe to the Week