The Bottom Line
Motorola named former AT&T chief executive David Dorman as its new non-executive chairman, replacing outgoing chairman Ed Zander.
Motorola named former AT&T chief executive David Dorman as its new non-executive chairman, replacing outgoing chairman Ed Zander. Dorman, 54, has been on Motorola’s board since 2006. The announcement comes two days after Motorola settled a proxy battle with activist shareholder Carl Icahn. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- The next pandemic
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week