When supermodels attack
Naomi Campbell is "the gift that keeps giving" for tabloids, said Deborah Netburn in the Los Angeles Times. She's beautiful, and she spat on a cop after her luggage was lost at Heathrow Airport! "Those anger management classes have clearly
British Airways this week banned Naomi Campbell for life after the supermodel, already infamous for her temper, spat on a policeman and screamed racial epithets after her luggage was lost at London
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week