When supermodels attack
Naomi Campbell is "the gift that keeps giving" for tabloids, said Deborah Netburn in the Los Angeles Times. She's beautiful, and she spat on a cop after her luggage was lost at Heathrow Airport! "Those anger management classes have clearly
British Airways this week banned Naomi Campbell for life after the supermodel, already infamous for her temper, spat on a policeman and screamed racial epithets after her luggage was lost at London
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
Subscribe to the Week