When supermodels attack
Naomi Campbell is "the gift that keeps giving" for tabloids, said Deborah Netburn in the Los Angeles Times. She's beautiful, and she spat on a cop after her luggage was lost at Heathrow Airport! "Those anger management classes have clearly
British Airways this week banned Naomi Campbell for life after the supermodel, already infamous for her temper, spat on a policeman and screamed racial epithets after her luggage was lost at London
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week