When supermodels attack
Naomi Campbell is "the gift that keeps giving" for tabloids, said Deborah Netburn in the Los Angeles Times. She's beautiful, and she spat on a cop after her luggage was lost at Heathrow Airport! "Those anger management classes have clearly
British Airways this week banned Naomi Campbell for life after the supermodel, already infamous for her temper, spat on a policeman and screamed racial epithets after her luggage was lost at London
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
Subscribe to the Week