ompanies including Best Buy, Coors Brewing, IBM, Lexis Nexis, Mercedes-Benz USA, will shared their experience and points of view on challenges that all businesses face. Attendees learned what it was about the nature of the CEO's role that shapes their thinking and how to translate these insights into practical ways to better communicate, connect and engage with the CEO.
The day culminated in a practical workshop to provide senior managers with specific tools to help them work more effectively with the C-suite.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week