Companies including Best Buy, Coors Brewing, IBM, Lexis Nexis, Mercedes-Benz USA, will shared their experience and points of view on challenges that all businesses face. Attendees learned what it was about the nature of the CEO's role that shapes their thinking and how to translate these insights into practical ways to better communicate, connect and engage with the CEO.
The day culminated in a practical workshop to provide senior managers with specific tools to help them work more effectively with the C-suite.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week