BAD DAY FOR: Microsoft, after online business-software firm Salesforce-dot-com said it is integrating Google’s suite of online applications into its own services. Salesforce has already sold Google Apps to 41,000 business customers. Using Google Apps itself “will make it easier for us to convince more businesses to stop buying Microsoft Office,” said Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff. (AP in BusinessWeek.com)
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Battle in a blizzard
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 5 theories to explain North Korea's big mysterious purge
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week