The Bottom Line
Crude oil hit another record high early today, trading at $114.46 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, as investors . . .
Crude oil hit another record high early today, trading at $114.46 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, as investors fled the weak dollar for commodities. The dollar hit a new low against the euro today. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week