The Bottom Line
Crude oil hit another record high early today, trading at $114.46 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, as investors . . .
Crude oil hit another record high early today, trading at $114.46 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, as investors fled the weak dollar for commodities. The dollar hit a new low against the euro today. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week