The Bottom Line
Crude oil hit another record high early today, trading at $114.46 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, as investors . . .
Crude oil hit another record high early today, trading at $114.46 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, as investors fled the weak dollar for commodities. The dollar hit a new low against the euro today. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week