The Bottom Line
Crude oil hit another record high early today, trading at $114.46 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, as investors . . .
Crude oil hit another record high early today, trading at $114.46 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, as investors fled the weak dollar for commodities. The dollar hit a new low against the euro today. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
Subscribe to the Week