BAD DAY FOR: Grand dilutions, after eBay sued classified-ad site Craigslist for taking undisclosed actions to dilute its 28.4 percent investment in the company by 10 percent. EBay bought the Craigslist stake in 2004. EBay is the 17th most popular English-language site on the Web; Craigslist ranks 45. Craigslist doesn’t disclose revenue. (The San Jose Mercury News)
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week