he designers at Porsche don’t just make fancy cars. Their P9251 cell phone features a “supersecure” fingerprint identification system that allows only its owner access to numbers and personal data. Other features include a double-hinged design—so the phone can “flip” a full 360 degrees—and a personal concierge system that puts Google to shame.
Price: $1,700 Contact: Sagem-online.com
Source: Time Style & Design
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
Did God have a wife?
- The 2014 World Cup draw: Team U.S.A. is screwed
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
Subscribe to the Week