The designers at Porsche don’t just make fancy cars. Their P9251 cell phone features a “supersecure” fingerprint identification system that allows only its owner access to numbers and personal data. Other features include a double-hinged design—so the phone can “flip” a full 360 degrees—and a personal concierge system that puts Google to shame.
Price: $1,700 Contact: Sagem-online.com
Source: Time Style & Design
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week