he designers at Porsche don’t just make fancy cars. Their P9251 cell phone features a “supersecure” fingerprint identification system that allows only its owner access to numbers and personal data. Other features include a double-hinged design—so the phone can “flip” a full 360 degrees—and a personal concierge system that puts Google to shame.
Price: $1,700 Contact: Sagem-online.com
Source: Time Style & Design
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- How moderns celebrate Good Friday and Easter
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week