The designers at Porsche don’t just make fancy cars. Their P9251 cell phone features a “supersecure” fingerprint identification system that allows only its owner access to numbers and personal data. Other features include a double-hinged design—so the phone can “flip” a full 360 degrees—and a personal concierge system that puts Google to shame.
Price: $1,700 Contact: Sagem-online.com
Source: Time Style & Design
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
Subscribe to the Week