The designers at Porsche don’t just make fancy cars. Their P9251 cell phone features a “supersecure” fingerprint identification system that allows only its owner access to numbers and personal data. Other features include a double-hinged design—so the phone can “flip” a full 360 degrees—and a personal concierge system that puts Google to shame.
Price: $1,700 Contact: Sagem-online.com
Source: Time Style & Design
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week