aspricewatch.com aims to return “power to the people at the pump” by helping them find the best rates for any fuel type. The site tracks prices with a live feed and works with 163,000 volunteer drivers to maintain a database of more than 128,000 stations nationwide.
Gasbuddy.com not only helps you locate gas stations in your area with the most reasonable rates but also provides gas-price maps, tracks the lowest average prices by city and state, and charts changes in price from yesterday to a year ago.
Gasprices.mapquest.com lets you search for the lowest prices for gasoline, diesel, and alternative fuels. It also features a gas calculator to help you estimate how much a road trip will cost.
AAA.com organizes its tips by zip code. Tell the site where you are, and it will provide a customized fuel savings guide.
Source: Real Simple Travel
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The last racial taboo
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week