pple.com/education/itunesu offers college course lectures from top universities for anyone who didn’t have “the bucks for those big tuition bills.” Click on “Visit iTunes U in the iTunes Store” to skim the available options.
Walmart.com often makes samples of new products available to customers. Load up on trial sizes of everything from Dove hair products to Huggies diapers. Go to “In Stores Now” on the home page and then click on “Free Samples.”
Popcap.com provides “no-cost” videogames. The site offers a solid mix of puzzle games and arcade favorites while keeping personal data private and pop-up ads out of your face. Click on the “online” button to play for free.
Source: Shop Smart
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week