pple.com/education/itunesu offers college course lectures from top universities for anyone who didn’t have “the bucks for those big tuition bills.” Click on “Visit iTunes U in the iTunes Store” to skim the available options.
Walmart.com often makes samples of new products available to customers. Load up on trial sizes of everything from Dove hair products to Huggies diapers. Go to “In Stores Now” on the home page and then click on “Free Samples.”
Popcap.com provides “no-cost” videogames. The site offers a solid mix of puzzle games and arcade favorites while keeping personal data private and pop-up ads out of your face. Click on the “online” button to play for free.
Source: Shop Smart
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why we need a maximum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week