pple.com/education/itunesu offers college course lectures from top universities for anyone who didn’t have “the bucks for those big tuition bills.” Click on “Visit iTunes U in the iTunes Store” to skim the available options.
Walmart.com often makes samples of new products available to customers. Load up on trial sizes of everything from Dove hair products to Huggies diapers. Go to “In Stores Now” on the home page and then click on “Free Samples.”
Popcap.com provides “no-cost” videogames. The site offers a solid mix of puzzle games and arcade favorites while keeping personal data private and pop-up ads out of your face. Click on the “online” button to play for free.
Source: Shop Smart
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week