pple.com/education/itunesu offers college course lectures from top universities for anyone who didn’t have “the bucks for those big tuition bills.” Click on “Visit iTunes U in the iTunes Store” to skim the available options.
Walmart.com often makes samples of new products available to customers. Load up on trial sizes of everything from Dove hair products to Huggies diapers. Go to “In Stores Now” on the home page and then click on “Free Samples.”
Popcap.com provides “no-cost” videogames. The site offers a solid mix of puzzle games and arcade favorites while keeping personal data private and pop-up ads out of your face. Click on the “online” button to play for free.
Source: Shop Smart
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Marco Rubio wants his conservative cred back
- 5 surprising snubs from the Golden Globe nominations
Subscribe to the Week