“Totally charming and totally pointless,” the Sony Rolly is an egg-shaped MP3 player that acts like a little robot as it rolls along in sync to the music. The first tap of its top button reveals speakers and turns on its lights. A second tap sets the Rolly, “well, boogieing” to your playlist.
Price: $499 Contact: Dfj-store.com
Source: The New York Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
Subscribe to the Week