“Totally charming and totally pointless,” the Sony Rolly is an egg-shaped MP3 player that acts like a little robot as it rolls along in sync to the music. The first tap of its top button reveals speakers and turns on its lights. A second tap sets the Rolly, “well, boogieing” to your playlist.
Price: $499 Contact: Dfj-store.com
Source: The New York Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week