“Totally charming and totally pointless,” the Sony Rolly is an egg-shaped MP3 player that acts like a little robot as it rolls along in sync to the music. The first tap of its top button reveals speakers and turns on its lights. A second tap sets the Rolly, “well, boogieing” to your playlist.
Price: $499 Contact: Dfj-store.com
Source: The New York Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week