If Grandma can’t hear you, it may not be because her hearing aid isn’t turned up. She may be rocking out on her Phonak Exélia. The “first hearing aid” to “double as a wireless headphone,” the Exélia has the ability to transfer audio from MP3 players and Bluetooth devices through a “pocketable transmitter” linked to the earpiece.
Source: Popular Science
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
Subscribe to the Week