f Grandma can’t hear you, it may not be because her hearing aid isn’t turned up. She may be rocking out on her Phonak Exélia. The “first hearing aid” to “double as a wireless headphone,” the Exélia has the ability to transfer audio from MP3 players and Bluetooth devices through a “pocketable transmitter” linked to the earpiece.
Source: Popular Science
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week