hen you’ve got a hankering for a draft beer, it usually requires a trip to the local pub. The Krups Beer-Tender lets you pour a refreshing brew in your kitchen. The “countertop kegerator” keeps tapped kegs cool and fresh for up to 30 days. There’s one catch: The small size means it currently can hold only Heineken’s 5-liter DraughtKeg.
Source: Popular Mechanics
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week