When you’ve got a hankering for a draft beer, it usually requires a trip to the local pub. The Krups Beer-Tender lets you pour a refreshing brew in your kitchen. The “countertop kegerator” keeps tapped kegs cool and fresh for up to 30 days. There’s one catch: The small size means it currently can hold only Heineken’s 5-liter DraughtKeg.
Source: Popular Mechanics
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week