When you’ve got a hankering for a draft beer, it usually requires a trip to the local pub. The Krups Beer-Tender lets you pour a refreshing brew in your kitchen. The “countertop kegerator” keeps tapped kegs cool and fresh for up to 30 days. There’s one catch: The small size means it currently can hold only Heineken’s 5-liter DraughtKeg.
Source: Popular Mechanics
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
Subscribe to the Week