hen you’ve got a hankering for a draft beer, it usually requires a trip to the local pub. The Krups Beer-Tender lets you pour a refreshing brew in your kitchen. The “countertop kegerator” keeps tapped kegs cool and fresh for up to 30 days. There’s one catch: The small size means it currently can hold only Heineken’s 5-liter DraughtKeg.
Source: Popular Mechanics
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 10 things you need to know today: December 4, 2013
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Who will get screwed in Detroit's bankruptcy?
- Why so many Americans are missing out on the stock market boom
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
Subscribe to the Week