When you’ve got a hankering for a draft beer, it usually requires a trip to the local pub. The Krups Beer-Tender lets you pour a refreshing brew in your kitchen. The “countertop kegerator” keeps tapped kegs cool and fresh for up to 30 days. There’s one catch: The small size means it currently can hold only Heineken’s 5-liter DraughtKeg.
Source: Popular Mechanics
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
Subscribe to the Week