early half of all Americans say race relations in the country are in bad shape, and three in 10 acknowledge personal feelings of racial prejudice. While 60% of blacks say the election of Barack Obama would help race relations, only 38% of whites hold that view.
The Washington Post/ABC News
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week