Silk Cap Sleeve Dress
Banana Republic’s sunny spin on a classic shape aims to be a pick-me-up on rainy days. Contact: Bananarepublic.com Price: $150
Source: In Style
Airliner Magazine Clutch
Marc Jacobs’ chic leather clutch lends a smidgen of color without overwhelming an ensemble. A zippered top closes with a gold-toned clasp.
Contact: Barneys.com Price: $328
Source: People Style Watch
Mr. Impossible Chair
Philippe Starck’s plastic chair pairs a shell-shaped seat with delicate but sturdy legs for a “modern and futuristic” look. The transparent version (there’s also a solid option) comes in crystal, purple, green, gray, ochre, and orangey-red. Contact: Questodesign.com Price: $319
Source: In Style
Designer Jaime Hayon goes beyond the traditional palette of men’s shoes—way beyond. English craftsmanship and saturated hues collide in this “sporty dance number with a sneaker sole.”
Contact: Camper.com. Price: $280
Lexon Mini Dolmen Radio
This compact AM/FM radio is clad in brightly colored rubber—ideal “for playing music in a bathroom.” Contact: Unicahome.com Price: $49
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- What is Jebonomics?
- The liberation of Barack Obama
Subscribe to the Week