Silk Cap Sleeve Dress
Banana Republic’s sunny spin on a classic shape aims to be a pick-me-up on rainy days. Contact: Bananarepublic.com Price: $150
Source: In Style
Airliner Magazine Clutch
Marc Jacobs’ chic leather clutch lends a smidgen of color without overwhelming an ensemble. A zippered top closes with a gold-toned clasp.
Contact: Barneys.com Price: $328
Source: People Style Watch
Mr. Impossible Chair
Philippe Starck’s plastic chair pairs a shell-shaped seat with delicate but sturdy legs for a “modern and futuristic” look. The transparent version (there’s also a solid option) comes in crystal, purple, green, gray, ochre, and orangey-red. Contact: Questodesign.com Price: $319
Source: In Style
Designer Jaime Hayon goes beyond the traditional palette of men’s shoes—way beyond. English craftsmanship and saturated hues collide in this “sporty dance number with a sneaker sole.”
Contact: Camper.com. Price: $280
Lexon Mini Dolmen Radio
This compact AM/FM radio is clad in brightly colored rubber—ideal “for playing music in a bathroom.” Contact: Unicahome.com Price: $49
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
Subscribe to the Week