15% of voters believe, wrongly, that Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama is a Muslim. Rumors that Obama is Muslim have been circulating for months on the Internet, prompting him to point out on numerous occasions that he is, in fact, a Christian.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week