Citrus yellow “adds zest” to a standard pair of shades.
Price: $75 Contact: Cinziadesigns.com
Freya by Oliver Peoples
This classic, oversized shape “looks new and crisp in transparent plastic.”
Price: $285 Contact: Oliverpeoples.com
Brown gradient frames from a man whose signature shades are his trademark. Price: $160 Contact: Nordstrom.com
Marc Jacobs’ take on teal is meant to evoke the blue of the ocean.
Price: $330 Contact: Solsticestores.com
Source: The New York Times T magazine
These “light-to-dark” brown opaque lenses offer a chic alternative to all-black. Price: $78 Contact: Bananarepublic.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
Subscribe to the Week