Citrus yellow “adds zest” to a standard pair of shades.
Price: $75 Contact: Cinziadesigns.com
Freya by Oliver Peoples
This classic, oversized shape “looks new and crisp in transparent plastic.”
Price: $285 Contact: Oliverpeoples.com
Brown gradient frames from a man whose signature shades are his trademark. Price: $160 Contact: Nordstrom.com
Marc Jacobs’ take on teal is meant to evoke the blue of the ocean.
Price: $330 Contact: Solsticestores.com
Source: The New York Times T magazine
These “light-to-dark” brown opaque lenses offer a chic alternative to all-black. Price: $78 Contact: Bananarepublic.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week