Citrus yellow “adds zest” to a standard pair of shades.
Price: $75 Contact: Cinziadesigns.com
Freya by Oliver Peoples
This classic, oversized shape “looks new and crisp in transparent plastic.”
Price: $285 Contact: Oliverpeoples.com
Brown gradient frames from a man whose signature shades are his trademark. Price: $160 Contact: Nordstrom.com
Marc Jacobs’ take on teal is meant to evoke the blue of the ocean.
Price: $330 Contact: Solsticestores.com
Source: The New York Times T magazine
These “light-to-dark” brown opaque lenses offer a chic alternative to all-black. Price: $78 Contact: Bananarepublic.com
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- 13 countries where gay marriage is legal [Updated]
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week