Citrus yellow “adds zest” to a standard pair of shades.
Price: $75 Contact: Cinziadesigns.com
Freya by Oliver Peoples
This classic, oversized shape “looks new and crisp in transparent plastic.”
Price: $285 Contact: Oliverpeoples.com
Brown gradient frames from a man whose signature shades are his trademark. Price: $160 Contact: Nordstrom.com
Marc Jacobs’ take on teal is meant to evoke the blue of the ocean.
Price: $330 Contact: Solsticestores.com
Source: The New York Times T magazine
These “light-to-dark” brown opaque lenses offer a chic alternative to all-black. Price: $78 Contact: Bananarepublic.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week