Citrus yellow “adds zest” to a standard pair of shades.
Price: $75 Contact: Cinziadesigns.com
Freya by Oliver Peoples
This classic, oversized shape “looks new and crisp in transparent plastic.”
Price: $285 Contact: Oliverpeoples.com
Brown gradient frames from a man whose signature shades are his trademark. Price: $160 Contact: Nordstrom.com
Marc Jacobs’ take on teal is meant to evoke the blue of the ocean.
Price: $330 Contact: Solsticestores.com
Source: The New York Times T magazine
These “light-to-dark” brown opaque lenses offer a chic alternative to all-black. Price: $78 Contact: Bananarepublic.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
Subscribe to the Week