BAD DAY FOR: Forgetting your roots, as DaimlerChrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche found himself defending his proposal to rename the company Daimler AG, rather than Daimler-Benz, its name from 1926 to 1998. The name change, expected to be voted on today, became necessary after Daimler sold off Chrysler earlier this year. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
Subscribe to the Week