The Bottom Line
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit . . .
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit for working off the clock will split another $62.5 million in damages, a Philadelphia court ruled. The award works out to about $500 for each plaintiff. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week