The Bottom Line
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit . . .
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit for working off the clock will split another $62.5 million in damages, a Philadelphia court ruled. The award works out to about $500 for each plaintiff. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The main lesson of Argentina's debt nightmare
Subscribe to the Week