The Bottom Line
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit . . .
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit for working off the clock will split another $62.5 million in damages, a Philadelphia court ruled. The award works out to about $500 for each plaintiff. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week