The Bottom Line
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit . . .
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit for working off the clock will split another $62.5 million in damages, a Philadelphia court ruled. The award works out to about $500 for each plaintiff. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week