The Bottom Line
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit . . .
About 125,000 Wal-Mart workers in Pennsylvania who already won a $78.5 million class action lawsuit for working off the clock will split another $62.5 million in damages, a Philadelphia court ruled. The award works out to about $500 for each plaintiff. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- What The Americans gets wrong about Russian spies
Subscribe to the Week