e all knew President Bush was being deceptive in the run-up to the Iraq war, said Ernesto Ekaizer in Madrid’s El Pais. Now we have the proof. This newspaper has published a transcript of a conversation between Bush and Spain’s then–Prime Minister José Mari
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
Subscribe to the Week