e all knew President Bush was being deceptive in the run-up to the Iraq war, said Ernesto Ekaizer in Madrid’s El Pais. Now we have the proof. This newspaper has published a transcript of a conversation between Bush and Spain’s then–Prime Minister José Mari
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The girl who wouldn't die
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week