Jodie Foster has left her partner of 14 years for another woman, said the London Daily Mail last week. Foster, 45, broke up with Cydney Bernard, with whom she has two children, after beginning an affair with screenwriter Cindy Mort. Mort, 41, has 10-year-old twins with actress Melanie Mayron. “Cydney had no idea their relationship was in trouble until Jodie came home one day and told her she’d fallen in love with Cindy,” a source told the Mail. “Cindy wants to stay friends with Melanie because of the twins but Melanie has taken it very hard.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week