Jodie Foster has left her partner of 14 years for another woman, said the London Daily Mail last week. Foster, 45, broke up with Cydney Bernard, with whom she has two children, after beginning an affair with screenwriter Cindy Mort. Mort, 41, has 10-year-old twins with actress Melanie Mayron. “Cydney had no idea their relationship was in trouble until Jodie came home one day and told her she’d fallen in love with Cindy,” a source told the Mail. “Cindy wants to stay friends with Melanie because of the twins but Melanie has taken it very hard.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Britain has basically decriminalized internet piracy. The U.S. should, too.
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week