Jodie Foster has left her partner of 14 years for another woman, said the London Daily Mail last week. Foster, 45, broke up with Cydney Bernard, with whom she has two children, after beginning an affair with screenwriter Cindy Mort. Mort, 41, has 10-year-old twins with actress Melanie Mayron. “Cydney had no idea their relationship was in trouble until Jodie came home one day and told her she’d fallen in love with Cindy,” a source told the Mail. “Cindy wants to stay friends with Melanie because of the twins but Melanie has taken it very hard.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week