Jodie Foster has left her partner of 14 years for another woman, said the London Daily Mail last week. Foster, 45, broke up with Cydney Bernard, with whom she has two children, after beginning an affair with screenwriter Cindy Mort. Mort, 41, has 10-year-old twins with actress Melanie Mayron. “Cydney had no idea their relationship was in trouble until Jodie came home one day and told her she’d fallen in love with Cindy,” a source told the Mail. “Cindy wants to stay friends with Melanie because of the twins but Melanie has taken it very hard.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why America needs more billionaires
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week