Jodie Foster has left her partner of 14 years for another woman, said the London Daily Mail last week. Foster, 45, broke up with Cydney Bernard, with whom she has two children, after beginning an affair with screenwriter Cindy Mort. Mort, 41, has 10-year-old twins with actress Melanie Mayron. “Cydney had no idea their relationship was in trouble until Jodie came home one day and told her she’d fallen in love with Cindy,” a source told the Mail. “Cindy wants to stay friends with Melanie because of the twins but Melanie has taken it very hard.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week