t must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Michael Jackson is contemplating marriage to his children’s nanny, says the New York Daily News. Grace Rwaramba, 40, has been caring for Jackson’s three children—Prince, Paris, and Blanket—for 10 years, and Jackson hopes that by marrying her, he’ll convince both the public and authorities that the kids are being raised in a stable family environment. Jackson has a team of lawyers finalizing Rwaramba’s divorce from her previous husband, so the marriage can go forward.
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Why Americans care about Rob Ford's drug abuse but not Nigella Lawson's
Subscribe to the Week