It must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Michael Jackson is contemplating marriage to his children’s nanny, says the New York Daily News. Grace Rwaramba, 40, has been caring for Jackson’s three children—Prince, Paris, and Blanket—for 10 years, and Jackson hopes that by marrying her, he’ll convince both the public and authorities that the kids are being raised in a stable family environment. Jackson has a team of lawyers finalizing Rwaramba’s divorce from her previous husband, so the marriage can go forward.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week