It must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Michael Jackson is contemplating marriage to his children’s nanny, says the New York Daily News. Grace Rwaramba, 40, has been caring for Jackson’s three children—Prince, Paris, and Blanket—for 10 years, and Jackson hopes that by marrying her, he’ll convince both the public and authorities that the kids are being raised in a stable family environment. Jackson has a team of lawyers finalizing Rwaramba’s divorce from her previous husband, so the marriage can go forward.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week