It must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Michael Jackson is contemplating marriage to his children’s nanny, says the New York Daily News. Grace Rwaramba, 40, has been caring for Jackson’s three children—Prince, Paris, and Blanket—for 10 years, and Jackson hopes that by marrying her, he’ll convince both the public and authorities that the kids are being raised in a stable family environment. Jackson has a team of lawyers finalizing Rwaramba’s divorce from her previous husband, so the marriage can go forward.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
Subscribe to the Week