It must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Michael Jackson is contemplating marriage to his children’s nanny, says the New York Daily News. Grace Rwaramba, 40, has been caring for Jackson’s three children—Prince, Paris, and Blanket—for 10 years, and Jackson hopes that by marrying her, he’ll convince both the public and authorities that the kids are being raised in a stable family environment. Jackson has a team of lawyers finalizing Rwaramba’s divorce from her previous husband, so the marriage can go forward.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
Subscribe to the Week