Bad day for: The honor system, as Norman Hsu—a wealthy donor to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign—disappeared after turning himself in on old business-fraud charges last week and posting $2 million in cash as bail. Hsu had already skipped out once, 15 years ago when the charges were fresh. (The New York Times, free registration required)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- The indignity of canine bath time
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
Subscribe to the Week