It must be true . . . I read it in the tabloids
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post. The couple and their four children are now ensconced in a 6,000-square-foot suite at the ritzy Waldorf Towers, close to both the exclusive French school their son Maddox attends and the United Nations, where Jolie is a goodwill ambassador. The only drawback is that Pitt’s laid-back personal style may conflict with the Towers’ dress code, which forbids guests from wearing “T-shirts, tank-tops, faded jeans, cutoffs, and casual hats” when they emerge from their suites.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week