It must be true . . . I read it in the tabloids
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post. The couple and their four children are now ensconced in a 6,000-square-foot suite at the ritzy Waldorf Towers, close to both the exclusive French school their son Maddox attends and the United Nations, where Jolie is a goodwill ambassador. The only drawback is that Pitt’s laid-back personal style may conflict with the Towers’ dress code, which forbids guests from wearing “T-shirts, tank-tops, faded jeans, cutoffs, and casual hats” when they emerge from their suites.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 400,000 Americans marched for climate justice. Now what?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week