It must be true . . . I read it in the tabloids
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post. The couple and their four children are now ensconced in a 6,000-square-foot suite at the ritzy Waldorf Towers, close to both the exclusive French school their son Maddox attends and the United Nations, where Jolie is a goodwill ambassador. The only drawback is that Pitt’s laid-back personal style may conflict with the Towers’ dress code, which forbids guests from wearing “T-shirts, tank-tops, faded jeans, cutoffs, and casual hats” when they emerge from their suites.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week