It must be true . . . I read it in the tabloids
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post. The couple and their four children are now ensconced in a 6,000-square-foot suite at the ritzy Waldorf Towers, close to both the exclusive French school their son Maddox attends and the United Nations, where Jolie is a goodwill ambassador. The only drawback is that Pitt’s laid-back personal style may conflict with the Towers’ dress code, which forbids guests from wearing “T-shirts, tank-tops, faded jeans, cutoffs, and casual hats” when they emerge from their suites.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week