It must be true . . . I read it in the tabloids
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have moved their growing brood into a Manhattan hotel suite costing $100,000 a month, says the New York Post. The couple and their four children are now ensconced in a 6,000-square-foot suite at the ritzy Waldorf Towers, close to both the exclusive French school their son Maddox attends and the United Nations, where Jolie is a goodwill ambassador. The only drawback is that Pitt’s laid-back personal style may conflict with the Towers’ dress code, which forbids guests from wearing “T-shirts, tank-tops, faded jeans, cutoffs, and casual hats” when they emerge from their suites.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- The end of academic freedom?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mitt Romney, 2016 frontrunner*
Subscribe to the Week