Lehman Brothers is expected to post its first loss since going public in 1994 when it reports its earnings in two weeks, and The Wall Street Journal reported that it will raise $3 billion to $4 billion in a stock offering. Lehman has already raised $6 billion since February. (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week