agborroworsteal.com lends “new and vintage bags” from a number of designer labels at affordable prices. Pick your purse online, enjoy sporting it for a couple of weeks or a month, and return it when you want to change your look. Prices vary by label, and there’s the option to buy after you borrow.
Blingyourself.com “specializes in renting jewelry” you lust after but can’t afford. A vintage men’s Rolex can be “temporarily” yours for “$125 a week,” or just $100 for members—the “frequent-renter program” costs $10 a month or $100 a year.
Ideeli.com is an invitation-only site that sells those must-have accessories at “sample-sale prices.” Earlier this year, for instance, a “$2,390 Oscar de la Renta python suede satchel” could be had for the low price of $795.
Source: O magazine
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- How Lululemon went sour
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The secret world of cargo ships
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
Subscribe to the Week