BAD DAY FOR: Helpful comparisons, as former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan told a group of economists that the current economic volatility is nearly “identical” to how things were in the financial crises of 1987 and 1998, and probably 1837 and 1907. Investor euphoria naturally leads to bubbles, he said, and “these bubbles cannot be defused until the fever breaks.” (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- The indignity of canine bath time
- China's massive pollution problem
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
Subscribe to the Week